Skip to main content

Greg McVerry

@anomalily Good content. 95% of discoverability Tumblr nailed the other 5% for the art crowd. though #8 in free category it is a popular platform on Android...which is popular among the younger less affluent as well... Youth always get burned...will work on migration tutorial