You need to create a spreadsheet or document to answer the following questions:
- Did you post a reflection of your reading by tracing the shape of a TV show (2020-09-06)
- Did you write a blog post on how shapes affect stories 2020-09-06
- Did you complete a free choice blog post? 2020-09-06
- Did you trace the shape of a popular communication tool like email? 2020-09-09
- Did you take notes on "why we take a selfie?" 2020-09-21
- Did you post an unselfie? 2020-09-21
- Did you post your notes on School and Identity readings? 2020-09-28
- Did your explore your identity as a learner 2020-09-30
- Did you complete a free choice post? 2020-09-30
- Did you complete 5 photo challenges? 2020-10-15
- Did you build a website with a homepage and a second page with photos (part of your final)
You must include a working link to an artifact as Observable Evidence. If you need help linking to artifactsa in Microsoft Teams let me know or drop by Design Studio and we can hack on some solutions.
Then consider the module objectives:
- Examine the selfie as an artifact of identity
- Explore learner identities and the impact this has on learning.
- Explore the impact learning and education have on identities.
- Annotate a research article for descriptive statistics
- Students will be able to use and create structured electronic documents.
- Students will be able to use graphical and multimedia technologies.
Now considering the artifacts you submitted evaluate those against the objectives and then choose your grade.
If we agree that is your midterm. If we do not we will meet until we come upon a grade we agree upon.
How to Submit
You must write a paragraph or two explaining yoru grade choice and how it reflects the mastery of your objectives.
Then include a paragraph or two on what you learned about yourself as a learner and how we learn to learn online. Set some learning goals for the second half of the semster.
h/t and all the imaginary extra credit points you want for using our key vocabulary from the module in your writing: